Thursday, January 19, 2012

VICTORIA'S SECRET

Hi cuties!
I ordered some underwear from Victoria's Secret just before christmas, and I couldn't be happier! It's the best underwear I've ever tried! You definitely get what you pay for. I always get back pains when I wear regular bras, but even thought this one from VS is one size too small, I don't as much as feel it. It's such a relief for my back, and I think I'm going to start order underwear there from now on. Since it's a tad more expensive it won't be too often though, but then again; it's of really good quality and it'll last a while longer tan the cheap ones, it'll definitely be worth the cash! I bought the bra on the upper picture and the garter on the one on the bottom, but the red parts are white on mine - looks more tasteful. They look really cute! I love them! I think I'm addicted! All of my other underwear have lost their sparks



No comments:

Post a Comment