Thursday, January 26, 2012

FCUK THE SYSTEM

Hi sweeties!
Today has been the least productive day, ever! I'm feeling really pissed off right now! I've practiced for days for the car theory test, and today I WAS SUPPOSED TO take it, and pass! But, NOOO! I arrived, took a queue note, took the damn picture and went to the receptionist, gave her my ID, told her which drivers school I go to, and THEN... "You can't take it." I was like: "Excuse me?" And she was like: "The approval for your record expired november last year." I was like: "Say WHAT!? What the freak is that!? And how was I supposed to know!?" And she was like: "Come back in a week." OMG, can you freakin' believe this shit!? I was so ready to pass that freakin' test, which I have postponed for over a year! But noooo! No one think of maybe letting me KNOW it's expired?! So pissed... Next week; bet they haven't fixed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment