Thursday, January 19, 2012

I FINALLY MADE MY DECISION

Moshi moshi cuties!
I finally made my decision on the prom dress! I ordered a really hot, simple, black dress from Asos. I was already planning on going for a non-traditional prom dress, because I want to stand out a bit, and on top of that; I've never been a big fan of those huge, ugly dresses in the first place. Some years ago, at one of the proms at junior high, there was this girl who wore a really simple cocktail dress and she looked stunning! She looked a whole lot better than those who were nominated for best outfit. She pimped up her dress with a stunning hairdo and some really sexy shoes, some hot jewelry and a tasty clutch, so I guess that's mostly were my inspiration came from. I really want to stand out this year, since it's my senior prom and all. I've never been a fan of mainstreamness, if you can call it that. You can find the dress here. I ordered it in black, as mentioned.


I thought I'd spice it up a bit with some really out-of-the-ordinairy pumps of some kind, some long over-the-top diamond-ish earrings, a mind blowing up-do, a clutch to match the pumps, a bracelet to match the earrings and a ring, either a small and simple diamond ring or a huge boasting diamond-ish ring.

WHAT'A YA THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment