Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND

Hi sweeties!
I'm in a bit of a dispare right now! I can't make up my mind about my prom dress! I've got three alternatives:

1. Mum sows me the Oscar De La Renta dress that Blake Lively wore at the white party in Gossip girl, but there's a chance it doesn't turn out the way I want and I have to wear an ugly dress.


2. I rent a big, mainstream prom dress, which I absolutely didn't want. It might be what I have to do to be sure the dress fits and to be sure I get no surprises the day before the prom. Not this pretty one below, since some ugly cow got to it before me, but I might find one that's as pretty or maybe even prettier, but the chances are small though


3. Order a regular party dress from a European web store, so that I'm sure I get it in time for the prom, like this A.W.Z.U.M. dress from Asos. I thought that if I find some radical shoes and jewelry and do something really amazing with my hair and makeup, it might be just as pretty as a huge, ugly, mainstream prom dress and super curly mainstream prom hair, which I totally despise, ugh!


WHAT'A YA THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment