Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WINTERBREAK

Hi sweeties!
I spent my winter break at my bf's. His parents and sister went to his father's office's cabin somewhere, so we were all alone from Tuesday till Sunday evening. We only chilled out since he's got the mono, and can't be too active. I let myself kiss him again, since I spoke to a doctor and he said I probably had a minor case of the mono some time ago and can therefor not get it again. It was really hard to stay away from kissing him!
We made a lot of good food, or mostly I, but I told him I was gonna be a house wife so I did most of the cooking. He cooked for me one day though. We didn't get to celebrate my birthday since he laid sick in bed for the entire week, so he decided to "celebrate" it in the winter break. He made a really delicious meal with chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, potatoes au gratin, and tomatoes au gratin with a lot of cheese, just like I like it. He was also planning on doing a banana split, but he asked me earlier that day if I liked it and I said no, so I kinda spoiled it. He had been planning it for some time, and he had practiced the dish with his father two time before to get it right. He didn't tell me what he had planned, he just told me to stay away from the kitchen, and I thought he was just gonna make dinner. It was so sweet of him! And then I got a present with a super cute card. Inside was a really cute, little, black purse in leather.

All the food below was home made, by us, though not the burgers. They we're fried by us and put together, but we didn't make the burgers. They were stuffed with home made salad, with lots of yummy stuff, pineapple rings, bacon, cheese and some other stuff. So good! Then there's some home made brownies with vanilla ice cream. And then home made buns with home made glaze, toped with coconut topping. Then home made meatballs in spaghetti sauce, with pasta and home made salad. So delicious! And then, finally, on the bottom, sliced chicken breasts with pasta and home made salad. We ate a lot of good food. I was stuffed all break long.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment