Thursday, February 16, 2012

SHOPPING SPREE

Moshi moshi!
I got a lot of money for my birthday including my salary, so after almost total celibacy I had to spend some cash. So I went to the mall and I got a super cute black plissé skirt, a knitted sweater in a really strong blue colour (which I've wanted for ages!) from Cubus, and an awesome shirt from Carlings with a 50% discount. And then when I came home the same day I went wild on Ebay, and I ordered what you see below. The weird black plug is a cover for the jack on the bottom of my iPhone, so that dust doesn't fill it up, and the cute bows on the right serve the same cause just for the earplug jack. I also bought the worlds most incredibly awesome leggings EVER, a fluffy bear hoodie, a Rilakkuma iPhone cover, Jeffrey Campbell Litas and a corset. Really looking forward to getting these things!


No comments:

Post a Comment