Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HORROR NIGHT

Hi sweeties!
I slept over at my bf's some nights ago and we watched three movies. I hate horror movies and he knows that, so guess what movies he picked?! Horror movies... He picked "Nightmare on Elm Street", "Repo Men" and "Tucker and Dale VS Evil". They were all really gross, and all of them contained as much gore as I have ever seen before. Nightmare on Elm Street was okay, I guess. Not too scary and not too good either. I didn't get to see more than half of Repo Men of different reasons, but it looked like kind of a good movie. But it was really gross, and not my kind of movie. I closed my eyes too  many times because of all the slicing of tummies and all the gore running our of them. Tucker and Dale VS Evil was really funny. It was like those Scary Movie movies, but much grosser. It was quite scary because there was a scary plot on top of the funny plot in addition to all the gore, so all in all, not my type of movie this one either. But if you do like comedies and you do like horror movies, I guess I would recommend this one.

Nightmare on Elm Street

Repo Men

Tucker and Dale VS Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment