Monday, January 16, 2012

PROM DRESS

Moshi moshi sweeties!
I'm really pissed right now! My mum was supposed to order me a prom dress from Ebay before christmas vacation since the shipping takes approximately a month or so, and the prom's in February, but NO... That lazy ass cow didn't do it, so now, instead of having my own new, super pretty, fake designer dress, I have to rent one of those big, gross, glittery, girly, nasty, prom dresses!! I just want to beat someone! Though I did find an okay prom dress to rent... Haha... BUT of course, when I went over to pay for it, some other cow had already rented it! Just my luck! Now I REALLY need to beat something or someone! The prom dress was actually really PRETTY! It reminds me of the yellow one Bell has in Beauty and the Beast! I'm almost crying right now... I really felt like a princess in that stupid dress. I'm so mess in up for the cow that rented the dress. We're going to the same prom. She's gonna pay!




1 comment: