Thursday, December 15, 2011

BOOK STORE

Hi cutie pies!
Went to the book store with my mum some time ago, and she bought me these treasures. She bought me a travel guide of Korea. I so, so want to head there right now! And a cute Hello Kitty diary. I like to have firm memories, and diaries are perfect! It's also really useful 'cause it keeps track of what I've done and bought on the different dates. I catch myself checking it all the time if there's something that I don't remember. Super useful! And then I bought a high lighting kit, since my hairdresser messed up my hair, and dyed it too dark. The highlights didn't work very well, so now I've set an appointment with a good but expensive hairdresser to fix it once and for all. I'm going all natural this time! Hopefully I won't ever have to do anything to my hair again!




No comments:

Post a Comment