Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why is Ebay epic?

Moshi moshi
I absolutely love Ebay, and I have no idea why everybody's not buying shit there. Some people think it's just b-shit, and some people don't think it's legit. Well, I'll tell you something; I have ordered TONS of things from Ebay, and I've never ever received something other than what I've order and I've always gotten my packages. They never fail to arrive at my door step. So just go ahead! Take the step into the amazing world of Ebay, where you'll find replicas that's not possible to separate from the originals and where everything's cheap as shit. Wee-hoo! Praise the almighty Ebay God!


Look to the left on this picture. The necklace on top is a real House of Harlow necklace, worn by celebs like Nicole Richie (love her). And look below that one, look at the price of the "Luxury Black Nice Sharp European Style Fashion Necklace" (seems legit, I know). It costs like a 13th of the price of the real shit. Aw yeah. U like? Go to Ebay now. I promise you, you'll find whatever you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment