Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shopping, bowling and Cactus

Hey cuties.
Today I went shopping with Tram and I bought a pair of pants I've been droolin' over for a while now, and a bag that I've been wanting, and also a super cute yellow knit that will go really well with a shirt underneath. I'll show you tomorrow, promise! I actually had a really cool outfit both today and yesterday, but I was too lazy to take pictures, so you won't see it! Haha. I only wore it when we went shopping, because I wasn't planning on going bowling OR to Cactus so I changed into something a bit more comfortable after we had been shopping! I looked like a dope-head, I tell ya.
First we went bowling with Tran and  her super cute baby brother, Andy, and then we went for frappès at Cactus. The frappè mocha they've got there is delicious!

Frappè mocha times 3

Dope-head deluxe

Tram and Andy

Tran and Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment