Sunday, October 16, 2011

Purchases from yesterday

Moshi moshi
As I told you yesterday, I went shopping and I bought some stuff. I bought a pair of really good looking jeans from BIKBOK, a black tote from the same store and a cute yellow sweater from H&M. I've been wanting the pants for a long time. They've got holes on their knees and they have a really nice shape and a fresh dark blue color. I've seen them lots of places, but I've only wanted them since I saw them on Camilla Phil's blog, camillaphil.no. They looked really nice on her, as most things do. And I've been wanting a fresh black tote too for som time, and I thought: since I've got 50% off on BIKBOK I might as well buy this one, since it was good looking and all. And I noticed the yellow sweater on display with this super adorable shirt underneath with the collar sticking out, and  I just had to buy it, and I'll most likely buy the cute shirt on Monday to wear under the sweater. The sweater goes really nice with regular buttoned shirts too, but this one was too cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment