Friday, October 28, 2011

Gymnastics

Moshi moshi !
I am currently working as the coach of two groups in something called show dance. It's a mix between both gymnastics and dance. We do all kinds of dance really, except for ball room and that kind of stuff! It's been years since I myself was a gymnast, but I still feel I know it very well in theory. I know what they're supposed to do, and how it's supposed to look. I sometimes train with my pupils to freshen up ! Ignore how bad it looks! Remember it's been four or five years since last time I did this!

For the christmas show, we decided to be dolls. I thought that Knock Out with GD&TOP would be perfect for this, and the thing turned out pretty darn good! Here's a little video I took early on in the process. They're looking way better now, and we're going to add in some throws and lifts to add some gymnastics!


No comments:

Post a Comment