Thursday, September 22, 2011

TypicalLand Rover park


Witnessed a typical Land Rover or FWD park today

Taking up the usual two spaces...

Reminds me of this one time, me and my bro's were waiting for Papi outside the store, and the all of a sudden a wild Land Rover woman appears!

You know what she did?

There was this 30 cm tall edge in front of the parking spaces. And this freakin' Land Rover lady just drives head-on into the edge, and there was, like, NO reaction at all! Like she meant to hit the freakin' edge! She just turned of the engine and sled out of the car in one swift movement, the second she bumped into the edge!

I was like:
Are you freaking kidding me!?
Is this, like, a regular way to park!? Is this routine!? Like, what she usually does when she parks?
Dude!


No comments:

Post a Comment