Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yesterday


So yesterday I didn't post anything, due to lack of internet. I think the lightning struck somewhere and caused the internet to disappear, and didn't reappear until today.

So yesterday my class and I went on a road trip, actually. We had a buss that drove us around between different locations, which all were architectonical "monuments", to say it that way. There was a big leap in time between each of the posts. The oldest was from the 1400's, and the newest was erected almost exactly one year ago.

First we visited Fredriksten fortress (1661)










Don't know shit 'bout reflex cameras, so my sister changed the setting taking in consideration what weather it was, but of course the weather changed throughout the day. And me being the noob that I am, I didn't think of changing the setting to auto before halfway through the last stop. So some of the pictures have really weird lighting.

Next stop was Solbergtårnet (2010)











And then the last stop on our tour was Hafslund hovedgård. The property has been inhabited since the 14th or 15th century, but the buildings standing today are from the 18th century.














Later that day I attended the second part of my coach course.
This course has been really good so far. I've attended three of four parts, third today, and I'm really happy with the whole thing. It's been really helpful and I've gained more confidence in my role as a gymnastics coach. I've been really fortunate to get this and more to come for free through my club. In addition to being helpful when it comes to my job as a coach, it will also be a really good thing to carry when you're applying for jobs later in life, no matter what kind of job.

I was planning on seeing the Norwegian film Hodejegerne today, but I was too freakin' tired after having trained from 10am till 3pm. I was also planning on heading to the solarium to get a tan for our first gym lesson on Monday. I keed, I keed. No, I'm serious...
Anywhore... So today, all I managed to do was; put a pie in the oven, eat it, and nothing more.

Exciting...


No comments:

Post a Comment