Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today


Had a really shitty day at school today. Wednesday's the second worst day of the week, dude.
6 mother F'in hours of Form Z and Photoshop, and then, when you think you're about to die, you have two more hours of... Wait for it... History! Love it!
...
No

Then I went to spend some of my scholarship money.
Bought a poncho, a shirt and two sweaters. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Then I had to go to work, which is fine, actually. But only three of my students showed up. There was some kind of party that all of the others went to. So we thought we'd practice the split and stretch. A good work out too. And then on top of that, I walked all the way home, aka 45 minutes. Felt really refreshing.

And then... When I arrived home... What was waiting for me?

NO!

NO!

You'll never guess!


A note which told me I could come pick up my JC SHOES at the post office tomorrow!

I KNOW!

OMG!

If I could, I would definitely go there first thing in the morning, but it'll have to wait for after school.
I'll be cryin' tears of happiness. Dude, literarily...

I also took the time to burn two CD's for the b-day party I'm going to on Friday


And I got my tortoise tightened to fit my skinny arm


Now, 10:12 pm, I have to write an English essay for tomorrow...

Nice planning there Kristine!


No comments:

Post a Comment